Editor’s note: A recording of the event is embedded below.
The U.S. health care system is marked by inequity. Technologies like telemedicine and big data may help doctors reach patients on Medicare and Medicaid who currently don’t get high-quality care. Join STAT and industry experts for a look at what these efforts can accomplish and also what the new technology’s limitations are likely to be.
- Eric Beane, VP of regulatory and government affairs, Unite Us
- Zen Chu, managing partner, Hacking Medicine Venture Capital; faculty director, MIT Healthcare Ventures & Hacking Medicine Institute
- Sylvie Leotin, founder and CEO, Equify Health
- Mohana Ravindranath, health tech correspondent, STAT (moderator)
- Shawn Long, M.D., FAAFP, medical director, primary care, Optum Everycare (sponsor speaker)
Create a display name to comment
This name will appear with your comment